Pet Health Plans
- Adult Dog Health Plan Up To 4kg
- Adult Dog Health Plan 4 - 10kg
- Adult Dog Health Plan 10 - 25kg
- Adult Dog Health Plan 25 - 40kg
- Adult Cat Health Plan Up To 4kg
- Adult Cat Health Plan 4 - 8kg
- Kitten Health Plan For Females
- Kitten Health Plan For Males
- Male Puppy - Small Breed Health Plan
- Male Puppy - Medium Breed Health Plan
- Male Puppy - Large Breed Health Plan
- Female Puppy - Small Breed Health Plan
- Female Puppy - Medium Breed Health Plan
- Female Puppy - Large Breed Health Plan
- Adult Dog Health Plan Over 40kg
Kitten Health Plan For Females
This plan is for the basic needs of your FEMALE kitten in its first 12 months.
Thorough Health Examination by Veterinary Surgeon at the time of vaccination
Vaccination course against Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, Panleucopenia and Feline Leukaemia virus. This is given as 2 vaccinations, given 3 weeks apart. (The youngest that your kitten can start is 9 weeks of age)
Neutering your kitten - usually done at 5-6 months of age and must be done before your cat is 7 months for purposes of this scheme.
Microchipping and registration (done at time of neutering or vaccination)
Free 6 monthly Veterinary Nurse Health Check
The total value of this package is worth over £190.00.
With this payment plan you can pay £40 in month one to register and then just £22.50 per month (incl VAT) for 5 more months - a a significant saving over the year
Terms and Conditions.
1. Vaccination Course. - The first and second vaccinations must be given 3 weeks apart or a new vaccine course will be needed and must be paid for separately.
2. Neutering - Your cat must be 5-7 months old. We will not neuter cats older than this under this health care plan
3. Any complications arising from the vaccination or surgery (eg a cat chewing out sutures) are outside the health plan and may be charged for and be paid for at the time of treatment.
4. Death or Gone missing. Sadly a very few cats will go missing or die during their first year of life eg a road traffic accident. Should this happen then the following payments will apply.
Death before vaccination - No Charge
Death Between First and Second vaccination - 3 months payment
Death After Vaccination and before Neutering - 5 months payment
Death After Neutering - 12 months payment will still be taken as all work has been completed
5. Relocation - Should your cat move more than 15 miles from GRVC Surgery you will be expected to pay on the same scale as the Death Clause
6. Should your cat be rehomed payment will also be expected as above under the death clause.
7. Should you choose to have any of these procedures done at another surgery or charity there will not be any refund and a full 12 months payment will be taken.
8. By signing up to this program you agree to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to pursue any monies owed through debt collection and charge interest payments on outstanding debt
9. To be eligible to register, your pet must be under 12 weeks of age when signing up to the Plan.
Initial Cost: £40.00
Monthly Cost: £22.50